Educational Doctorine and Goals
The fundamental principle of this school is to be an institution of higher education and research which trains well-rounded, creative engineering students to attain practical skills based on research and development.
- To help students become well-rounded individuals with open minds.
- To equip students with creativity and positive attitudes.
- To equip students with practical skills to deal with high technology.
- To encourage students to have interest in both regional and international issues.
Educational Goals (Undergraduate)
We aim to create engineers :
- to see international society and global environments from a broader point of view.
- with a strong sense of social responsibility and engineering ethics.
- with a strong will, leadership, and cooperativeness to solve problems and accomplish tasks.
- to show positive attitudes and great curiosity with a sense of purpose and high professionalism.
- equipped with solid basic academic and practical skills nurtured by practical applications of theories.
- capable of understanding phenomena, discovering and solving problems, and accomplishing tasks by themselves.
- capable of describing, presenting, and discussing research findings logically.
- capable of flexibly applying what has been leamed .
- to participate in society through collaboration with local industries.
- with commun ication skills.
- obtain the necessary fundamental and sp ecialized knowledqe for becoming an engineer.
- obtain motivation and practice to be able to work through the completion of the creation of objects and the resolution of projects.
- obtain a broad point of view to take into consideration society and the environment.
- be able to properly express themselves and fairly exchange opinions.
- understand the joy of using technology and information to design and create something.
- be capable of recognizing problems, and then through acquired information and theory analyze and solve such problems.
- comprehend society and the natural environment with the language arts and sophistication necessary to understand international society in a multifaceted way.
- through practical experience, positively manage issues held by regional industries or societies.
- equipped with the necessary planning abilities for executing a team project, be able to logically describe and express ideas in such projects.